Please note that all prices listed on this website are in Australian dollars and include GST. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the information contained on this website. Bacchus Brewing Co. accepts no liability to any person or entity with respect to any inaccuracy, misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on the site. The customer acknowledges and warrants that it has relied on its own skill and judgment or that of its professional advisers on the suitability of the materials or products for specific purposes and indemnifies Bacchus Brewing Co & it’s employees from and against any suit, claim, demand or compensation which the customer or others may have against Bacchus Brewing Co in relation to the materials or products provided to the customer and the customer's use of the products or materials.
Bacchus Brewing Co reserves the right to amend the invoice where errors due to data entry, estimation or calculation have occurred.
- Alcohol Purchase:
- WARNINGUnder the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500.00)
By purchasing alcohol from this site you warrant that you are of legal drinking age and are entitled by law to purchase & consume alcohol. You understand the legal penalties for buying, consuming and/or supplying alcohol to people that are not of legal drinking age.
- Minimum Order- There is no minimum order, but our Flat Rate shipping of $10 per carton applies whether you order 1 or up to 9 bottles (1 carton). Merchandise is calculated by weight as part of the carton, so check your ordered item/s hasn't nudged you into the next freight band.
- Australia Post- We use Australia Post E-Parcel service. Goods must be signed for or they'll be delivered back your local Post Office for collection.
- Non Delivery– Bacchus Brewing Co accepts no liability for undelivered or damaged goods sent without insurance. Please make sure you select this option if you want cover.
- Pickup– Collection is welcomed from our Brewery at Unit 2, 1 Christine Place, Capalaba. As there is no charge for this service you can also select this option where you have unique shipping or packaging requirements and wish to make your own transport arrangements.
- Delivery- Bacchus Brewing Co endeavours to dispatch all goods ordered, within 1 working day, upon receipt of funds. If stock is not available, you will be contacted with expected availability, offered a substitute, or refunded where requested.
Our standard payment terms require payment in full at the time of order.
This payment may be made by selecting one of the following options during checkout:
Credit Card- This website uses Shopify to process all credit card transactions.
Bacchus Brewing Co does not at any stage have access to your personal or credit card details nor are any details retained or stored on this site. All data is transmitted on secure pages encrypted using 128 bit SSL technology. This is the industry standard encryption level and is the highest currently available.
- Direct Deposit- Payments may also be made to CraftBrewer (Bacchus Brewing Co) by direct deposit to our bank account. Please ensure that you include your Invoice Number to allow your payment to be credited against the correct account.
- Cheque or Money Order- Please ensure that you include your Invoice Number to allow your payment to be credited against the correct account. To allow time for your payment to be received and cleared, your order will be placed on hold until the payment has been finalised. Orders not paid in full after 14 days will be discarded.
- Paypal - We do not encourage Paypal payments, due to their high fees, but welcome this method if it is your preferred option.
National Australia Bank (NAB)
Post Cheque to:
Bacchus Brewing co.
In some circumstances credit facilities may be extended to Bacchus Brewing Co wholesale customers with a sound payment history.
These credit facilities may be varied or withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Bacchus Brewing Co. Any balance in excess of the approved credit limit shall become due and immediately payable. The key objectives of this credit policy are to:
- Operate in line with normal commercial practice so as to provide our customers with appropriate credit and encourage business opportunities.
- Protect Bacchus Brewing Co against losing revenue or incurring additional expenditure as a result of debtor default or late payment of accounts.
GOODS SUPPLIED BY BACCHUS BREWING CO ARE & REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF BACCHUS BREWING CO UNTIL SUCH A TIME AS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED IN FULL.
Bacchus Brewing Co will accept returned product where:
- The product is faulty or not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for the purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or description.
The type of personal information we collect from our website is restricted to the information you enter during registration.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
* name and address
* email address
* phone number
* shipping information
* billing preference
* purchase details
This information will ONLY be used to assist us in processing your order (eg Name and address given to Australia Post or a registered courier to enable delivery).
In addition to the information that customers submit via the registration process, this site collects visitor statistics including IP address, browser type, screen size and other related information. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. At no point will this information be rented, sold, given freely or used for any other purpose besides internal record keeping and statistics.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
It may be necessary for a Bacchus Brewing Co staff member to contact you on the number you provide regarding the status of your order. Please ensure that the information you provide during the registration process is accurate.
Bacchus Brewing Co uses the return email addresses from your email correspondence to answer the email we receive. Addresses from correspondence to us are not used for any other purpose and are never shared with any outside parties.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.